At West, we are fortunate enough to be able to scan documents directly into a PDF file that can be e-mailed to our school accounts using a photocopier. Here’s How:
- Use the 1st copier to the left as you enter the copy room on second floor (scanning can still be done in synchronicity with someone else copying).
- On the left-hand side of the control panel, select “Scanner”. Then, scroll to find your name on the display.
- Load documents like you are making copies (using the document feeder or one at a time on the glass) and press “Start”.
- When you are finished, press the “#” key on the keypad.
- The document will be sent to you via e-mail as a PDF file.
See video for a demonstration: